One Two Three South Broad
A proud history. a bright future.
A building that’s anything but by the numbers.
Philadelphians are known for embracing their history while defining the cutting edge. Once the 9th largest building in the world, 123 South Broad Street is a unique architectural landmark right in the heart of Center City, steps away from transit, restaurants, shopping, and the arts.
Historic architecture meets modern aesthetics and amenities.
150,000 square feet of newly available space accommodates tenants ranging from individual suites to full floors, offering complete customization to meet the needs of any office.
Convenience. Comfort. The benefits just keep on counting.
- 24/7 security
- Fitness Center with locker room and showers
- New ground floor Bike Room provides easy access
- Building conference rooms of various sizes
- Lobby Shop for your morning coffee and a quick bite
- Wells Fargo bank branch and ATM services
- SEPTA concourse at building
- High-speed elevators
A stone’s throw from the best Philadelphia has to offer.
Situated at the intersection of two of the most desirable streets in Center City Philadelphia, you’re within arm’s reach of a myriad of transportation, dining, shopping, business services, and green destinations.